For the Solid Waste Management Policy in our country to be efficient, every individual, corporations, and other organizations must work hand-in-hand. Everyone must observe discipline when it comes to segregation and Junk Removal, Mesa Arizona.
There are two types of solid wastes – hazardous and non-hazardous wastes. Here are some examples.
- Non-hazardous Materials
- Industrial trash that comes from industrial facilities include resins, iron, and steel.
- Municipal wastes are everyday junks from our homes like food, paper, old furniture from Foreclosure Clean Outs, etc. There were 267.8 tons of municipal solid wastes alone generated in 2017.
- Agricultural and animal wastes come from farms like crop or plant residues, dead animals, and manures.
- Hazardous Materials
- Household hazardous wastes examples are cooking oil residues, cleaning agents, and batteries.
- Universal wastes include pesticides and mercury-containing equipment.
- Mixed wastes consist of radioactive materials that come from hospitals, nuclear plant facilities, etc.
These materials should be segregated accordingly for proper waste disposal by long-distance or Local Moving Services.
In case you need Furniture Removal Arizona, you can count on us at Junk It in Arizona. We are your friendly team that handles waste removal and proper waste disposal. Book an appointment now at 480-690-4664.